- The participant wishes to participate in the activities organised by Let’s Go Hydro, whose registered office is at Let’s Go Hydro, Knockbracken Reservoir, Mealough Road, Carryduff, BT8 8EU.
- The participant acknowledges and accepts: That their participation in the water sports activities provided by Let’s Go Hydro entails known and unknown risks that could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death or damage to themselves, to property or to third parties.
- The participant warrants that they do not have any medical condition nor have had any medical condition, which may make their participation in the activities more dangerous or may increase any risk of injury to them or others, or make it more likely that they will be involved in an incident which could result in any form of injury during the activity.
- The participant further acknowledges that the water sports activities provided by Let’s Go Hydro require you to be able to swim competently and to be confident in open water, to have a reasonable level of fitness and ability, which the participant acknowledges they possess; that the activities provided by Let’s Go Hydro are not available to pregnant women and that by accepting these terms participants confirm that they are not pregnant.
- The participant agrees that they shall not participate in any activities provided by Let’s Go Hydro unless they shall have undertaken Let’s Go Hydro’s safety and induction procedures and processes in relation to the activities and confirm that they will comply with these at all times whilst on the premises from which the activities will be carried out.
- The participant acknowledges and agrees that they are responsible for their own safety and the safety of others whilst partaking in activities. The participant understands that the activities maybe undertaken without direct supervision following safety instructions and agree that they will at all times wear any protective equipment provided by or required by Let’s Go Hydro to be worn and will ensure that they comply with all instructions given at any time during the activities by Let’s Go Hydro or any of its staff, media or signage.
- The participant agrees that they will only carry out moves and tricks that are within their skill level and of which they are able to retain control of at all times. That they will also only use features that they of the ability to use within their skill level. Moves and tricks and use of features are performed entirely at the participant’s own risk and will not hold Let’s Go Hydro liable for any injury they may attain whilst partaking in these activities.
- The participant agrees that they will comply with all age restrictions specified by Let’s Go Hydro from time to time. The participant acknowledges that if they do not comply with any age restrictions or any other requirements put in place by Let’s Go Hydro from time to time they will not be able to participate in the activities and agree that they will promptly withdraw upon request by Let’s Go Hydro.
- The participant consents and agrees to the use by Let’s Go Hydro of CCTV monitoring for training, health and safety and security purposes. Let’s Go Hydro consents to the participant and members of their group undertaking photography for their own non-commercial purposes only and for no other purpose whatsoever.
- The participant for themselves and as parent or legal guardian of any accompanying children gives consent and agrees to Let’s Go Hydro photographing and/or recording the participant and any accompanying children and to use any such photographs and/or recording solely and only for Let’s Go Hydro advertising and promotional purposes. The participant for themselves and any accompanying minors hereby waives any right to inspect or approve the use of any such material and acknowledges and agrees that the rights to us such material shall not require payment or compensation of any kind to be made by Let’s Go Hydro to the participant and/or any accompanying children.
- The participant acknowledges that Let’s Go Hydro is not and shall not be liable for any damage or loss to themselves, any third parties
or property incurred whilst the participant is undertaking the activities or are on the premises belonging to Let’s Go Hydro.
- The participant agrees and promises to accept to be responsible for any and all risks existing and subsisting in the activities. They acknowledge that their participation in the activity is voluntary and that they elect to participate despite of the risks and agree to accept the consequences of so doing.
- The participant is responsible for safekeeping of personal belongings. Let’s Go Hydro does not accept liability for lost or damaged personal property.
- Consumption of drugs/alcohol/illegal substances is strictly prohibited on Let’s Go Hydro property except small amounts of alcohol in glamping pods. Disorderly guests will be asked to leave.
- Let’s Go Hydro has the right to refuse service and expel participants without prior notice in instances where the above Terms & Conditions are broken.
- We have a 48 hour cancellation policy, if you cancel within this time you will lose your payment. If you give us more than 48 hour notice we will credit the payment, to be used at a later date, or offer you a 50% refund of the full amount. If you
were to give us 7 days’ notice, we will then refund the full amount or put it as credit to be rebooked another time.
- All aqua park visitors must be a minimum of 7 years old and 110 cm tall – you must be comfortable in water and able to swim.
- Please note, if you have had a dislocation in the last 12 months it is not advised that you participate on the aqua park or water sports activities.
- If Let’s Go Hydro have to cancel a session due to adverse weather conditions, we will reschedule your session. If a customer decides not to come to their session because it is raining / windy, but the park is still open, then our normal cancellation policy will apply.
Lets Go Hydro is the Trading Name of Belfast International Watersports LTD.
Terms and Conditions Last Updated 31/07/2018