Halloween Festival ACTIVITY ZONE / ADVENTURE ZONE at the resort!
– Pumpkin Patch ~ Pumpkins of every shape and size – pick your fancy!
– The Pumpkin FUN HOUSE for carving your masterpiece!
– NEW FOR 2020 – Huge inflatable Halloween Display!
– Food ~ Enjoy delicious hot dogs and hot chocolates while you explore – A
– Wagon Tours / Kiddie Train rides round the resort with a stop off in our spooky Tipi for some storytelling!
– Jump, play and climb on our Hay Pyramid & SLIDES
– Petting Zoo ~ Say hello to some of our animal friends!
– Pony Hops on our space hoppers!!
– GIANT BOUNCY CASTLE
– 4pm Daily Drive In Cinema with Halloween family favourites showing every day! (Except 31st October this is at 2pm)
– PLUS the Aqua Park will be included for those who want one last splash!
UP TO TWO ADULTS PER CHILD GO FREE AND CAN PURCHASE FOOD AND DRINKS ON SITE
THE EVENT WILL NOT BE SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN UNDER ONE YEARS OLD. THEREFORE YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PAY FOR A CHILD UNDER ONE YEARS OLD.
This is a fireworks extravaganza you do not want to miss this year!
Join us from 5pm on Halloween night for food, drinks and fun, before getting yourself in position for a massive and professional fireworks display just minutes from Belfast.
Fireworks Display will be at 7.30pm sharp!
+ WATCH HOCUS POCUS – Showing before the fireworks display on our big screen in the Bleachers Marquee – Hocus Pocus is a 1993 American fantasy comedy-horror drama film.
+ FANCY DRESS is desired but not essential – Best costume WINS £1000 in prizes (Make sure you hop up warm!)
+ You will be treated to an amazing fireworks display orchestrated to a musical soundtrack by a multi award winning fireworks display team.
+ WATCH HALLOWEEN – On our big screen in the Bleachers Marquee after the Fireworks display – Halloween is a 1978 American slasher film. Enter if you dare!
+ Food Trucks galore!
+ More details COMING SOON