• All bookings must be made in advance online via our website – STRICTLY NO ENTRY TO THE SITE WITHOUT A BOOKING
• No spectators or family members are permitted to accompany participants – unless accompanying a disabled participant or a participant who is under 18 (only one carer or guardian can be at the facility and must maintain social distancing)
• Nobody with any symptoms of Covid-19 coronavirus is to travel to the facility
• We advise you not to visit us if you are at an increased risk of severe illness from Covid-19 coronavirus. This group includes those who are:
– aged 70 or older (regardless of medical conditions)
– under 70 with an underlying health condition listed by the NHS
– those who are pregnant
• Please use the toilet before attending, as we would prefer attendees not to use the limited toilets that will be open – if you do need to use a toilet here, you will be required to clean it before and after use.
• Arrive at the facility no more than 30 minutes before your booked session
• No car sharing is permitted, unless participants are from the same household and have booked the same start times
• You are not to use public transport to travel to us
• If you are over 18 and do not have a current driving licence or access to your own vehicle, you can be driven to the facility by a member of your own household, but the driver will be required to stay in their car
• Please arrive ready to go or have a changing poncho or towel suitable to use in an outdoor space to change – you will have access to our individual beach changing huts, but we would prefer if you do not use them (All other indoor spaces not listed above will be closed)
• Check-in will be completed at the entrance kiosk
• It is preferred that you wear a face covering during the check-in process and you should not lean on or touch the counter
• Good hand hygiene should always be observed, and you should bring your own hand sanitiser if possible
Make the most of the facilities and extend your visit in one of our glamping pods.
Beat the Obstacles, race your friends & family, and prepare to get wet!
Try a new sport or become a member of the Belfast Kayak Academy.
We offer great packages for schools, youth, corporate events, parties, stag and hen do’s!
Enjoy paddling across the reservoir, be careful or you might end up taking a dip!
Discover why we love wakeboarding at Northern Ireland’s only Cable Wake Park!