After the success of Let’s Go Hydro opening season, we are recruiting for 60+ life guards to work various contracts starting from April 2019.
- To undertake reservoir life guarding duties and a range of monitoring, cleaning and stewarding roles.
- Assisting with resort Summer Schemes.
- Supervising changing/shower areas and other parts of the resort as directed.
- Clean all parts of the resort, using all machines and equipment allocated.
- Collecting user tickets for the various activity areas if required.
- Administrating First Aid plus record and reporting injuries.
- Supervising members of the public using the Watersports and Activity Resort and enforcing all rules and regulations, to include emergency procedures as relevant to the situation.
- Carry out basic condition checks for equipment/structures within the facility and recording of same.
- Must be extremely water confident
- Excellent communication skills. Articulate, confident and able to deal with the public with the public in a professional manner.
- Able to relate well to all age groups, especially young children.
- Available during Let’s Go Hydro’s Peak Season April-October 2019
- Must be available to work a 7-day week on Rota basis as per needs of the service. Operational hours currently run from approximately 8 am to 9 pm.
- Open Water Lifeguard Qualification
- Possess a valid First Aid at Work Certificate.
- Previous experience as a Lifeguard.
- Previous experience of working with the public, to include young children (either paid or voluntary)
Applicants should send their CV and cover Letter to:
The Personnel Officer, email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Ongoing
Please note that candidates will be contacted in the New Year to arrange interview for the start of the Season commencing April 2019.
From February 2019 we will be recruiting experienced Food Service staff to work with at our on site cafe. Work will be available from April 2019.
Role will include clearing tables, assisting customers, counter service, replenishing stock and general kitchen duties.
Ideal candidates will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, be a team player and also able to work unsupervised.
Must have previous hospitality experience, smartly presented and have good customer service skills.
Must be available to work a 7-day week on Rota basis as per needs of the service. Operational hours currently run from approximately 8 am to 9 pm.